The content of this website is for informative purposes and general guidance on matters of interest. By entering into our Site you will get information about our Paradox Museum in Barcelona (the “Museum”) or other Paradox Museums around the world (the “Museums”) and the entertainment and educational experiences offered there. Users and visitors of our Site are collectively referred to as “Users” or “you”. You will have the opportunity to register your contact details on our Website and get more information about all the latest developments of our Paradox Museums.
- Binding Contract
By entering into our Site and/or using it in any manner you agree that you have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and all other terms and conditions, operating rules, policies, and procedures that may be published from time to time in the Site by us or otherwise, each of which is incorporated by reference into these Terms.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to modify or replace any of these Terms, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Site (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Site or by sending you notice via email or by another appropriate means of electronic communication. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to part or all Site without notice or liability. While we will timely provide notice of modifications, it is also your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued visit or use of the Site following notification of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes, which will apply to your use of the Site going forward. Your use of the Site is subject to the Terms in effect at the time of such use.
We welcome feedback, comments, questions, suggestions, improvements, concerns and the like regarding the Site (collectively, “Feedback“). You may deliver Feedback to us by email, including through phone calls, interviews, texts, chat, surveys, or other communication tools or systems currently used or to be used in the future. You agree that you exclusively own any Feedback and grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose without compensation or attribution to you or any third party.
For purposes of these Terms, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, software, scripts, graphics, works of authorship of any kind, interactive features and information or materials that are posted, generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Site.
- Company’s Content – Use Rights
The Site may contain Content specifically provided by us, our partners or our users and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Site.
Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than purposes of using the Site or other purposes specified herein is expressly prohibited without prior written consent from us. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates our and any third party’s rights.
The names, logos, product and service names, designs, slogans, and other trademarks associated with the Company and the Site are ours and those of our licensors. You must not use any of the foregoing without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, slogans, and other trademarks used in connection with the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Images, text, software, documentation, electronic text and image files, audio and video files and clips, and other materials on the Site are protected by copyright laws and may be covered by other restrictions including for example, rights of privacy and publicity, as well. Company retains all rights it may hold, including copyright, in data, image, text, and any other information contained in these files. Copyrights and other proprietary rights in the material on this website may also subsist in individuals and entities other than, and in addition to the Company. Company expressly prohibits the copying of any protected materials on this Site, except for noncommercial educational purposes.
- Third Party’s Content
We may display Content that is owned by a third party or licensed to us by a third party (“Third-Party Content“). The Company does not claim any ownership rights in the Third-Party Content. We provide the Third-Party Content only as a convenience and you shall not publish or distribute any of the Third-Party Content. Our provision of the Third-Party Content does not mean that we have endorsed the third parties or the Third-Party Content that they have provided. Your use of the Third-Party Content is at your own risk and the Company disclaims all liability relating to your interaction with the Third-Party Content or the applicable third parties.
- Availability of Content
We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to remove, edit, block, modify or otherwise manipulate any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms), or for no reason at all.
3 RULES OF CONDUCT
- As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Site for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Site.
- By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Site that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
- uses the Site for any unauthorized purpose, or in violation of any applicable law, including intellectual property laws;
iii. uses screen reader technology, algorithms, or any other automated technological means to interpret, analyze, research, or gain information about any Content which is not yours;
- you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate,;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (“spamming”);
vii. contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, content, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party;
viii. impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees, representatives, or users;
- includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
- includes any confidential information, violates the rights (including, without limitation, the rights of publicity and privacy and rights under a contract) of others, or otherwise contains any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations, or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms.
- You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; (iii) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Site; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site without our express written permission; (vi) harvest or scrape any Content from the Site; or (vii) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
- You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Site, (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Site, or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users and the public.
- If for any reason the Site is not running as originally planned (e.g. if it becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper usage and processing of entries in accordance with the rules, or if infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes of any kind, in the sole opinion of Company corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Site), Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in or relating to the cause and/or to cancel, terminate, extend, modify or suspend the Site, and select the winner(s) from all eligible entries.
4 THIRD PARTY SITE
The Site may permit you to link to or otherwise access other websites, services or resources on your device and the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to or be accessed by the Site. These other resources are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link or access does not imply our endorsement or any association between us and their operators. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
5 NO FIDUCIARY DUTY
Unless we have signed a written agreement with you that states otherwise, we have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that we have no duty to take any action regarding:
- which users gain access to the Site;
- what Content you access via the Site; or
- how you may interpret or use the Content.
6 NO RESPONSIBILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- Disclaimers regarding Site
WE, AND OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS, AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SITE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (II) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (III) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (IV) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. ALSO, NOTHING CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE INTERPRETED AS ADVISING YOU.
WE DO NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACTIONS YOU MAY TAKE AS A RESULT OF HAVING BEEN EXPOSED TO THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees arising out of or in any way connected with the following, to the extent that they have not be caused based on our willful misconduct or gross negligence: (i) your access to, use or misuse of the Site, and the Content (ii) your violation of these Terms; (iii) your breach of your representation and warranties hereunder, (iv) your breach of any contract or other agreement you enter into in relation to our Site or through our Site, (v) infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
8 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Limitation of liability
You agree that neither the Company and its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, or agents involved in the creation, production and distribution of our Site or our Content or any contractors, directors, and representatives are liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from the use or attempted use of our Site or our Content, including but not limited to any claim or damage arising from failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of personal records, or the reliance upon or use of reports, tools, analyses, agreements, data, information, opinions or other materials accessed through our Site or available through Content, to the extent that these damage or loss have not been caused by our willful misconduct or gross negligence. Additionally, you agree that the Company is not liable or responsible for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third parties. The Company shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Site regardless of the form of action.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION TO THE CONTRARY, NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL AFFECT WARRANTIES OR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RIGHTS TO DAMAGES, WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW
We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your use of the Site. All provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, limitations of liability and any other provisions which by their sense and context are intended to survive.
- Entire Agreement and Severability
- No waiver
Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of our authorized representatives.
- Force Majeure
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
No partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect. Any cooperation agreements between the Company and you with respect to the development of Paradox Museums shall be negotiated and agreed separately.
Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, all notices under these Terms will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by mail, when receipt of such mail by the other party may be proved by any way. Electronic notices addressed to the Company should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, complaints or claims about these Terms or the Site, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Receiving your e-ticket
Once your online booking has been confirmed an order confirmation will be sent to the email address you specified. This will contain a link to allow you to download your e-tickets.
It is your responsibility to check prior to booking that the information you have supplied to us with regards to your e-ticket requirements is accurate. We are only responsible for issuing e-tickets in accordance with the information you provide.
The date, time slot or event for which an e-ticket has been booked cannot be changed once booking is complete. Payments for e-tickets are non-refundable.
Using your e-ticket
E-tickets are valid only for the date, entry time and/or event stated upon them.
On arrival at the Museum (or at the entry to the exhibition or event for which you hold an e-ticket), the following will be required in order to validate an e-ticket booked through the Museum website:
1) Appropriate proof of entitlement to any discounted rate claimed for each person to be admitted with the e-ticket; and
2) A legible printout of your e-ticket or the display of this on your mobile device.
Eating, drinking and smoking of any kind (including e-cigarettes and vaping) in the museum are prohibited.
No pets are permitted into the museum with the exception of service animals.
Minors MUST be accompanied with someone of at least 18 years of age.
In some circumstances, Paradox Museum Barcelona may be closed without notice. Museum venue is an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By purchasing, you consent to your voice or likeness possibly being utilized for promotional purposes. Additionally, you consent Paradox Museum to use your email and phone number to send you promotions and offers of all our experiences.
By accepting this ticket you agree to release us from all responsibility for any loss, injury or damage, which may occur as our guest. We may refuse admission or expel any person whose conduct is objectionable.
Paradox Museum Barcelona is not responsible for any tickets purchased through any unauthorized third parties.
No refunds will be given. Customers will only receive a refund or credit in cases where Paradox Museum Barcelona needs to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.
Tickets may be rescheduled with at least 2 hours notice prior to reservation time, dependent on availability. No-shows will be charged the full price and will not be rescheduled or refunded.
To change your booking, please visit: barcelona.paradoxmuseum.com You can change your booking only once.
Last updated on: March 24th, 2023